Sell Your Ugly House Fast In Rhode Island
No Fees. No Commissions. Put More Cash In Your Pocket.
You Choose The Closing Date
We Pay All Costs!
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE? GET STARTED NOW…
Sell Your Ugly House In 30 Days Or Less to “Ugly Houses RI”
How can you move on from your current home without worrying about a long list of repairs or shelling out thousands of dollars to fix each problem? Not only is it possible to sell your home, but also that you can sell it within 30 days. However, you must focus on doing the right things.
Are you ready to discover how to sell your home as is in 30 days?
You need to sell an ugly house, but what are your options to get it market ready?
Interior updates can involve many different steps, depending on the problems your individual home has. With that in mind, let’s talk about the most common repairs ugly homes need, including:
Updating or replacing kitchen cabinetry, countertops, sinks, and faucets.
Replacing hardwood floors, carpet, or ceramic tiles.
Painting ceilings and walls.
Cleaning the walls, shelves, and floors in your garage and in other rooms in your home.
Installing new bathroom floors, fixtures, and updating the walls.
Get Started Now
Sure, most of these repairs are costly, but many of them return close to 100% by possibly increasing the resale value of your property. Yet, this doesn’t mean that sellers will value all the changes you make to your home. In fact, some repairs won’t influence your home’s value. Home sellers often make repairs that they would want, instead of focusing on the repairs a home buyer wants. If you make the wrong repairs, you could end up wasting a lot of money.
It’s possible to spend more than you recover on updating your property
Updating features is crucial to sell your house fast
Get Started Now
How expensive is it to redo the interior of your home?
The low end of fixing up a home usually falls within the $30,000 to $60,000 range. This price covers the cost of painting, completing new landscaping, and refinishing certain parts of the home. Add in a kitchen renovation and a bathroom upgrade and the price can easily jump to $80,000.
- Installing flooring: The average cost to install flooring is between $5,000 and $9,800. Most homeowners will pay nearly $8,500 to install wood floors and $3,800 for less-expensive laminate floors.
- Painting the house: Hiring a housepainter to complete interior painting will run you anywhere between $3,000 to $5,000 for a 500 – 1,500 square foot home. This of course depends on the size of your home, the number of stories, and how difficult it is to access walls and features throughout the property.
- Replacing cabinetry: Installing new kitchen cabinets ranges in price, depending on what exactly you want installed in your home. Your average size 10-foot-by-12-foot kitchen cabinets can range from $7,500 all the way up to $50,000 or more. The price depends on whether you want laminate, wood veneer, or high-quality wood veneer cabinets.
What are the expenses of redoing the exterior of your house?
- Replacing a roof: The standard range for replacing and installing a roof is around $9,000 to $18,000. This of course can be as high as $30,000 if you want the best materials. On average, you should expect to pay around $9,500. That price covers standard roof sizes, materials, and adornments.
- Replacing windows: Your typical single-story three-bedroom has around 10 windows. At an average price of $500 to $800 per window, you’re looking to spend around $5,000 to $10,000 to replace the windows. If there’s any structural damage or you want higher quality windows, the cost can quickly go up from there.
- Completing the landscaping: Installing landscaping, not including any plants, rocks, or other decorations usually costs between $3,000 and $5,000. The complexity of the design, whether you’re starting from a blank slate, and the maintenance level you desire all impact the cost of landscaping.
Get Started Now
Second, it’s important to improve the functionality of your home by replacing old windows and making cosmetic changes, third, buyers expect that the exterior features of a home are in good condition. If they know they’ll need to replace the roof or windows of your home within a few years, it’s yet another reason to go with another property.
When you add up the cost of replacing a roof, installing new windows, and completing landscaping, you’re looking at around $25,000 worth of expenses. That doesn’t even cover the cost to replace other fixtures like exterior doors, or the siding of the home. Remodeling a 1,000 square foot exterior home on average costs over $40,000. Combine that with the cost of completing interior renovation and you’re looking to spend tens of thousands of dollars.
The amount of money it takes to complete both interior and exterior renovations isn’t the only factor you should consider. You also need to think about when you want to sell your home and how long the remodel process will take. Whereas some processes like refinishing floors take anywhere from 2 days to a couple weeks, not every renovation is this short. Complete kitchen renovations take between 2 and 3 months. Different renovations can tack additional time to the sales process; meaning that it takes you a longer time to sell your home.
Adding up the costs to sell a house fast: What else must you do to get someone to buy your ugly house?
One of the most important techniques for getting buyers interested in purchasing your home is to stage your property. The furniture and decorations in a home for sale impact whether the buyer can see themselves in the property. Without staging your home, you risk losing 20% of the total sales price. In addition, staged homes sell much faster than properties that are not staged. To stage a home, homeowners usually spend around $2,500. Depending on the size of the home however, it can cost upwards of $5,000 or more.
In addition, there are fees and commissions you must pay when selling your home traditionally. Therefore, you should be prepared to pay around 8% – 10% of the sales price at closing time. Most of this goes to your real estate agent, who handles the scheduling for property viewings. It’s a large expense, but you’re paying for important services when you sell your home.
Depending on the market, buyers, and many other factors, there’s a chance your home can sit on the market. If you’re looking for a quick sale, then the traditional selling method isn’t always the best option. Many sellers simply can’t afford to wait months for a home to sell on the market. It wastes money each month, as the bills for holding the property don’t stop. This eats into the profits, which are already heavily reduced from putting in money to get the property market ready. Unfortunately, this is just a risk that homeowners take whenever they try to sell property.
WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO LOSE?
What if you can’t waste time or money to sell an ugly house fast?
When you’re ready to move on from an ugly house and you can’t wait for the traditional sales process, then use a company that buy houses like “Ugly Houses RI”. Our company purchases houses that are ugly and are for sale ; giving you the freedom to move on or downsize your home. Additionally, when we buy homes that need serious renovation, the homeowner doesn’t need to worry about the expenses of fixing up, staging, or paying fees to sell their house. Instead, you’re able to move on from your own home quickly and you’ll receive a check instead of making checks out to renovators and real estate agents.